Your orders, except for special production furniture, will be delivered to the cargo. work day delivered in. After your product is delivered to Yurtiçi Kargo, the delivery time varies according to distances and there is no delivery on Saturdays. You can find more detailed information about when your order will arrive on my orders page. After your order is shipped, your cargo tracking number is sent to you by e-mail.
- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using (www.egg-projects.com), you are deemed to have accepted the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
3. The shipping charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers. If it is declared on the website that the delivery fee will be covered by him, the delivery costs will be borne by the Seller.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall bear the shipping expense of the product subject to the contract within 3 days. must be returned to the Seller.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNNECESSARY REASONS:
9. If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the Buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but the time for the bank to transfer the relevant amount to the Buyer's account depends on the bank's operation.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. It accepts that the Buyer will inspect the Product/Service subject to the Contract before receiving it, and if it is damaged, broken, the packaging is torn, etc. In case of receiving the damaged and defective Product/Service from the cargo company, he/she accepts and declares that his/her responsibility is entirely his/her own. The Product/Service received by the buyer from the cargo company officer shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The responsibility and damages of the Product/Service after delivery belong to the Buyer. If the right of withdrawal is to be exercised, the Product/Service must not be used and the invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. In case the distance contract is related to the sale of the product, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he informs the Seller within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product to himself or the person/organization at the address indicated. can use. By accepting the distance sales contract, the buyer accepts in advance that he has been informed about the right of withdrawal.
CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
NAME / TITLE:
ADDRESS: Bestekar Şevki Bey Sokak No:22/1 Balmumcu Beşiktaş İstanbul
PHONE: 05327773932 / 05325512837
12. If it is a service purchased by the buyer, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
13. The costs (shipping and bank transfer fees) arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the Buyer.
14. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the Seller with the "Return Form" on the website within 14 (fourteen) days, the product must be unused, undamaged, the packaging intact and the invoice of the product must be present. ;
a) If the product delivered to the 3rd person or the Buyer is the invoice (if the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate – legal and/or liable persons-), the product must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution. Order returns, whose invoices are issued on behalf of institutions, will not be completed unless the return invoice is sent.) and must be submitted to the Seller, complete, undamaged and unused, together with its box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
b) Due to tax legislation, VAT and other legal obligations, if any, cannot be refunded if the original invoice is not sent in non-corporate sales.
c) The shipping cost of the returned product is covered by the Buyer.
d) The product price is returned to the Buyer within 14 days following the receipt of the product and documents. For credit card payments, the refund is made to the Buyer's credit card.
e) The Buyer cannot use the right of withdrawal in the case of a product that is produced in accordance with the Buyer's special requests and demands or that has been personalized by making changes or additions.
f) If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the Buyer's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the Buyer is obliged to compensate the Seller's losses at the rate of his fault.
15. CASES WHERE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE USED
Products that are produced in accordance with the special requests and demands of the Buyer or that are personalized by making changes or additions, single-use products, products that are in danger of spoiling quickly or that are likely to expire. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
16. CASE OF DEFERRED AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
The buyer accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder and the bank, in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the expenses and attorney's fees to arise from the Buyer, and in any case, the Buyer accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay the damages and losses incurred by the Seller due to the delayed performance of the debt, in the event that the Buyer defaults due to its debt.
17. COMPETENT COURT
Complaints and objections in disputes arising from this contract, consumer problems in the place of residence of the consumer or where the consumer transaction is made, within the monetary limits specified in the relevant law, will be made to the arbitral tribunal or the consumer court.
- PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
By Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), you can make it to one of our bank accounts with the information below.
Garanti Bank - Bebek Branch
TR87 0006 2000 2110 0006 2971 83